About Us

Freely Cece started off as a joke between twin sisters. It was built on the notion of just being free- and that could mean different things to everyone. They were talking about it so regularly that one day it just happened. The rest is history. 

Does our store look a mixture of styles? OF COURSE! We are so different- yet the same (our dna- obv!) :) So you get to pick from all types of styles that represent Candace AND Courtney. 

The products we sell are about 80% handmade by us and the other 20% are treasures and accessories we find that we want to share with you.

Thank you for being on this journey with us. Enjoy!